Delta Van Lines offers our customers efficient
cost - effective relocation with the highest of standards in quality, assuring a proficient and professional move between the U.S and Canada.
Our Moving Solutions Include:
• Transporting cars
• Providing boxes and packing materials
• Bonded Storage
Things you should know when moving to Canada:
• You must be present when your shipment is cleared by customs in
• The driver will contact you regarding your appointment to have your
goods cleared at the customs office nearest to your delivery
If you are not present, your goods will be “Held in Bond”.
• Boxes packed by you must be labeled “Packed by Owner
as well as contents listed and numbered on each box.
• Please have current legal documentation available.
Below is a list of the required documentation
US citizens moving to Canada:
• Valid passport or birth certificate for each family member traveling
• 2 copies of an accurate inventory list of all items being shipped
• 2 copies of a list of items that may be arriving at a later date
• A Canadian immigrant Visa
• Letter from new employer indicating validity of transfer
Canadian citizens returning to Canada from US:
• A valid passport or birth certificate and photo ID for each family
• 2 copies of a detailed inventory list of all items being shipped
• 2 copies of a list of items that have not yet arrived (if applicable)
Contact us online, or call 800-544-1380 for a free consultation on your next international move!
In order to make your relocation experience as stress-free as possible, our international moving services have been developed, refined, and enhanced over time to offer you the solution you are seeking. With us, all of your relocation service needs can be coordinated for your home or corporation. .
Copyright© 2001-2014 Delta Vanlines, Inc., All Rights Reserved. MC# 419849 - USDOT#1164414 IM#1113 MV#438 Site Map
211 NW 5th Ave. Hallandale, FL 33009